OH, CHILD. DO YOU THINK FASHION IS ABOUT CLOTHING?
IS POLITICS ABOUT PUBLIC SERVICE? IS SUCCESS ABOUT ARTISTIC INTEGRITY?
EVERYTHING IS A GAME, SWEET THING. AN ATTITUDE. A GLORIOUS AND WONDERFUL SHOW.
ACT THE PART, OR YOU’LL BE WAITING FOREVER FOR A CALLBACK THAT NEVER COMES.
Oppa Billdrej Style!
I decided to try something new to me and attempt one of these dance gif things. And who hasn’t seen Gangnam Style by now? This was very interesting and I’m not sure I’ll do another …unless I feel like it, but hey look a bunch of drawings in motion!
1.) DON’T SEND HATE/THREATS FOR THE LOVE OF FUCK. This is one of those things that seems ridiculous to have to remind people BUT PEOPLE ARE GODDAMNED IDIOTS. So: Do not. Send. Hate. For the love of fuck.
- If you feel angry and your fingers are poised for the hate sendin’ STOP. Stop RIGHT FUCKING THERE. Take a deep, cleansing breath. Step back. Listen to some chill as fuck music. Watch videos of kittens. When you’re calm, you probably won’t be angry anymore and you won’t have to be worried about looking like an ass. Move on with life.
2.) Don’t send I WANT YOUR DICK IN ME tweets(or tweets similar to that) to them. Like, we all want that dick, but what the hell is that going to fucking accomplish?
- You don’t have to keep it off twitter completely, just keep them out of it. Because, hate to break it to ya, the feeling is probably not mutual. Feel free to blog about their dick all you want though. With pictures.
3.) DON’T FUCKING SPAM. This is another one of those things that should be fucking self explanatory but apparently isn’t.
- No, they will not follow you, they will not wish your dog a happy birthday, they will not care about your instagram picture of the burrito you had for lunch. Stop fucking sending them the tweets now, you’re embarrassing everyone.
4.) Don’t get pissy when they don’t respond to the 73,569,767,592 tweets you send to them. You just look like ill behaved toddler when you do that. No one fucking likes that.
- No, they don’t owe you for clogging up their mentions feed day in and day out. There is no such thing as a credit card with ‘better fan miles’ that when you get enough points you get your preferred celeb’s dick you keep trying to get in you. STOP TWEETING THEM.
“Well shit! I think I’ve done some of those things! I’M A TWATTER!?”
Hey! It’s okay! Everyone makes mistakes or just doesn’t realize what they’re doing is kinda dickish. You realized this which makes you a lot less twat-y than 80% of the people this is directed to. Here’s what you can do:
- Stop doing whatever it is your doing that is twatter-y.
- If you mess up and someone calls you out on it nicely, respond kindly and fix it.
- If they call you out in a dickish way, it’s best to ignore them and just move on. Fighting on the internet is like screaming at a brick wall 99% of the time. Not worth it.
“BITCH I AIN’T A TWATTER I DO WHAT I WANT AND I WANT THAT DICK.”
You are the 80% I mentioned above.
- You most likely keep doing what you’re doing unbidden.
- Just know, you’re really fucking annoying and everyone talks shit about you.
- And you will never get that dick. Ever.
- Fucking deal with it.
Happy birthday, Andrej Pejic from @momohahalala
A little drawring of @Andrej_Pejic.